We are currently recruiting adults with ER+/ HER2- metastatic breast cancer to take part in a paid research interview study.
What is the research about?
- To help us learn more about what it is like to live with mBC, on your daily life
- To understand your experience with treatment for metastatic breast cancer
Why do we need you?
- Your participation will contribute to a better understanding of metastatic breast cancer and its treatment, which may help develop treatment options in the future
What does it involve?
- A one-time 60-minute telephone interview
- Answering questions about your condition and treatment experience
- Obtaining confirmation of your diagnosis
If you have any questions and to see if you qualify, contact:
Once the study team determines if you’re eligible to participate, an interview will be scheduled on a day and time that is convenient for you.
The study is strictly for research purposes; there will be absolutely no sales or promotional activities.