We are recruiting patients with atopic dermatitis in the United States to participate in an interview as part of a research study. During the interview, you will be asked about what it is like to have atopic dermatitis, including the symptoms you experience and how they have impacted your life. You will also be asked to read and provide feedback on questionnaires meant to help measure the symptom experience and impact of atopic dermatitis on patients’ lives.
This study does not provide you with any treatment. Participation in this study includes a single, 90-minute interview by telephone or videoconference with the option of a webcam. All study participants will receive up to $225 USD in exchange for their time and providing confirmation of diagnosis.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 12 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with atopic dermatitis
- Are willing and able to provide physician confirmation of atopic dermatitis and treatments prescribed within the last two years
- Are able to participate independently in an interview for 90 minutes
- Currently live in the United States
- Are able to speak and read English
If you are interested in participating in this study and would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include this subject line in your email: Atopic Dermatitis 2023 Study. Someone from the recruitment team will reach out to ask you a few questions to determine if you are eligible to participate in this study. If you are, the recruitment team will request information to confirm your diagnosis of atopic dermatitis and schedule you for an interview.