The Brod Group (www.thebrodgroup.net), a science-based health outcomes research group, is looking for parents of children with achondroplasia to complete an online research survey.
• PARENTS OF CHILDREN with achondroplasia who are aged 2 to <12 years old.
• Complete a web-based survey about you and your child’s experiences related to the child’s achondroplasia.
• The survey will take about 45 minutes to complete, and you will receive $100 for completing it. You will also be invited to complete a follow-up five to ten-minute online survey two weeks later for an additional $25.
• If you are interested in participating, contact email@example.com to first answer questions and make sure that you are eligible. If you are eligible and agree to participate, you will be instructed on how to complete the online research survey.
• You will not enter your name, and every effort will be made to maintain your confidentiality. Your research survey answers will only be identified by a study ID number assigned to you.
• Global Patients will process your payment after you complete the online survey.
Note: If you are interested in participating, but do not have access to a computer or prefer to complete on paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org