Are you living with prurigo nodularis? If yes, you may be eligible to participate in an interview study.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate an electronic diary that will be used in future clinical studies involving patients with prurigo nodularis. You will be mailed a handheld device that contain questionnaires, along with other study materials. During the interview, we will ask you to complete the questionnaires and give us your feedback on them. These are questionnaires that ask about how prurigo nodularis affects your life.
This is a one-time, telephone interview, which should last approximately 75-90 minutes. Study participants will be paid for their time.
This study is sponsored by Galderma, and will be conducted by ICON, a health research organization. Please note that Galderma will not receive any identifying information, and any information you provide will be reported in a confidential manner.
To be eligible, you must:
· Have a confirmed diagnosis of prurigo nodularis
· Be 18 years old or older
· Be able to read, speak, and understand English fluently
· Be willing to give consent to participate
· Be willing to take part in a 75-90 minute interview over telephone or video conference
· Be willing to have the interview audio-recorded
· Be willing to have a handheld electronic device and study materials used in during the interview mailed to you
· Be willing and able to comply with all of the time commitments and procedural requirements of the study protocol.
To find out more about this study, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org